Monday, August 22, 2011

Leafguard Gutters VS Leafilter

You know there allot of bad reviews on Leafguard. Being a customer of Leafguard for seven years in the greater Puget Sound area I have had no problem with them.

A friend of mine has leaf filter for about three years, She has had her husband clean the gutters at least once a year because the filter although it surgical mesh get pollen caught in it. There for he has to go over it with a wired brush.

Least if I had to clean my gutters out all i would have to do is call up Leafguard and they would come and clean them out for free.   It saves me the time and effort.

So my over all experience in Leafguard Gutters have been a pleasant one.

In fact here the number of a local dealer
Mike Heckerman
425-737-3599



No comments:

Post a Comment